Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Where's the barefeet?!

Just kidding, anyways, this would indeed be your highpoint in your series. Perhaps it's because I just ate 5 tacos. Maybe it was because i plugged in my headphones so the sound doesnt last through my wall, who knows. You get a 7 for mainly 2 reasons. The sphere shotgun attack and no Tails. Removing tails was like removing jar jar binks, you'll thank god they did. 3/5

Mario & Luigi full monty Mario & Luigi full monty

If youre homophobic, dont watch this

You guys have been warned..

clocks suck EP 1 clocks suck EP 1

Meh

Didnt like it at all. Big can of randomness.

TruffleClock responds:

Vote x>5

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Yet again another modified fart joke.

I guess fart jokes will always be in Randy Solem's book. The graphics were nice but its sprites so ya. Style, another Sonic movie. Sound, nice sorted sounds, straight from the game so I'll give you that since thats original. Violence, dont see none. Interactivity, heh, a play button. Humor gets a 2, do I have to say it? Gets the 2 because that was kindve clever with Eggman and all. I give this a 3 out of 5.

If... If...

Ummm...no

You had nice music, nice font, now, about that animation. This is something goths would understand along with a bunch of emotional woman. Since I am nor, i give it a 1/5.

RBAFM Volume 1 RBAFM Volume 1

Omg I love this.

You are god, please take make another one. That was the funniest bit I ever seen.